Re: today

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:24:04 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > I ALMOST RUINED DINNER I WAS DOWNLOADING THE CONCERT.

If you can't take the heat, stay away from the computer.

 > I'm taping it;the concert is on the itunes with your Op Ivy.

What concert?

 > It downloaded onto the Desktop thing originally.

What Desktop thing?

 > Can I burn CDs from that?

I don't know.  All that matters is that it's either WAV or MP3 files.

 > It also included album artwork but I don't think that would work on this
 > printer.

Probably not.

I'll be leaving here in ~15 mins.  I'll probably take my laptop home.  If
we're lucky, we can watch a DVD.  If not, probably tomorrow night.

Why do you want this page removed?