Re: I wonder if they will implode Zanker.

Speaking of video games - I saw the PS3 at Circuit City, next to an XBox,
each with a full slate of demo games. It looks like the PS3 does deliver the
better performance and features (the Blu-Ray player alone is worth at least
$150 more), but the XBox looks to be a better value overall. Surprisingly,
the PS2 still costs nearly $200 once you add in the 2nd controller and other
essential accessories.  If they dropped it to $125 all inclusive I'd get
that until the PS3 comes out of the stratosphere, altho unfortunately it
doesn't play well with the PSP whereas the PS3 supposedly does.

Why do you want this page removed?