Re: [SouthBayVeggies] New where-I-live veg restaurant

We should try this place some time.
--- Begin Message ---
Today I was driving down Santa Clara in where-I-live and noticed Kimba
Vegetarian Bistro in the old Good Karma location (Good Karma moved to
First Street earlier this year).

This small restaurant mainly focuses on mock meat and tofu dishes.
There are appetizers, salads, soups, and sandwiches, as well as a deli
take-out case (like at Good Karma or Tofoo Com Chay) with items like
fried "chicken" or drumsticks. No meat or egg, but I'm not sure about
hidden dairy in the mock meats. A place for bargain eating; the most
expensive item on the menu is $5.50.

Hours:
M-F, 10-8
Sat, 10-7