Re: Ma driver's license

 > From: Richard <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:09:50 -0500
 >
 > I forgot, Mass sends your drivers license to your residence physical
 > address and will not forward it.  So it would be sent to your
 > address and unless that guy would send it to you, it would be returned to
 > the DMV.

Oh.

 > So you could use it to get another license in another state but
 > that's all.

Been there, did that -- that's how I got my Ca license.

I guess I'll keep it as an extra picture ID, for those who don't look at
expiration dates...

 > I wll cut up your card and if they call, I'll ell them to cancel it as it
 > was cut up.

They probably won't call.  I'd prefer to cancel it explicitly.  Maybe you
could either (1) send me the card and I'll call Discover, or (2) you could
call Discover and see if you can cancel it on my behalf.

 > Otherwise, how are you doing?  And how's work?

Fine.  I'm finally working regular hours again.

 > And being by yourself?

It's fine, so far.  I'm going to be going to Brian's holiday party
tonight, but the interchange between I-880 and I-80 is always confusing
and driving alone can be a pain, especially when it's dark.  But, I'll get
through it.

 > US
 >
 > On 9 Dec 2006 14:12:54 -0800 http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert) writes:
 > >  > From: Richard <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > >  > Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 14:15:05 -0500
 > >  >
 > >  > IF YOU CAN DO IT ONLINE OR BY MAIL, IT MIGHT BE WORTH HAVING.
 > >
 > > OK.
 > >
 > >  > I STILL
 > >  > HAVE YOUR DISCOVER CARD - SHOULD I DESTROY IT?
 > >
 > > I'd like it cancelled.  Do you think I'd have to cancel it on the
 > > phone?

Why do you want this page removed?