Re: Hi and bye! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:21:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Carolyn <http://profiles.yahoo.com/carolyn>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Hi and bye!

Hey Noelle,

Hope your trip to Minnesota was warm and cozy. Esalen sounds lovely as usual. How much is it for an average yoga getaway? I have always thought about going.

I'm going to be in Whistler about the same time you'll be in Vancouver! W/my friend Robin and some friends. I won't have a car or anything...so let's plan on January to get together. I know I've got to go to SJ in early February but maybe you don't want to wait that long.

I don't know about any tacqueria in KC in the shopping center. I haven't been there for awhile, my dad moved to PG last spring.

Carolyn

Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg> wrote: On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Carolyn