Re: happy hanukkah! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 03:42:44 -0500
From: Simon Levy <http://www.wlu.edu/~levys>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: happy hanukkah!

 Right back at you, Noelle!

I don't have Mark's new home address, but you can reach him at
http://www.vcu.edu/~mreimers.

Word to Robert!

Love,
Simon

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 04:48 -0800, Noelle wrote:
How are you?
Do you have Mark's address? I would like to send him a card.
I just got back from Minnesota. My cousin is an Army recruiter there(stationed for 2 more years)! I had never met his children and not seen his wife since their wedding in 2002, so I thought it was time to visit.the kids were cute and they had a cat with 3 four month old kittens, which were very doglike and cute as well.
Noelle

Why do you want this page removed?