Donation made to Groundspring.org for Center for Digital Democracy
	Date: 12/23/2006
	Transaction #: VUJA0D1BE8E0-381373
	Donation Amount : $10.00
	Tax Deductible Donation Value : $10.00

*** PLEASE NOTE: This donation will appear on your credit ***
*** card statement as "Groundspring.org". Groundspring    ***
*** is our service provider for online donations.         ***

Contact Information:
	Robert
	.
	where-I-live
	US
	http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

Credit Card Information:
	Robert
	XXXXXXXXXXXX3735
	MasterCard
	2/2007

Anonymous Donation Information:
	I would prefer my donation to be anonymous.

Custom Field Responses:

:

Why do you want this page removed?