VHEMT-friendly documentary

Sure.  I'm looking forward to any documentary coming out.  (Although, my
pitiful donation probably won't help much.)

There are still so few overpopulation-oriented documentaries.  (Some day,
I'll buy Michael Tobias's documentary on DVD.)  It seems that message
would be especially important with twits like Philip Longman expounding a
pro-overpopulation view.

Anyway, this is all just part of my end-of-year donations before
vacation...

 > From: Nina Paley <http://www.ninapaley.com/~nina>
 > Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:44:13 -0500
 > Subject: Re: Notification of payment received
 >
 > Thanks, Robert!
 >
 > --Nina
 >
 > On Dec 23/2006, at 4:16 PM, http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert wrote:
 > > You've Got Cash!
 > >
 > > Dear Nina Paley,
 > >
 > > This email confirms that you have received a payment for $10.00 USD
 > > from Robert (http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert).

Why do you want this page removed?