Re: Resume/SQA Assistance for Cisco position

Comments inline below.

 > From: Carl Baltrunas <http://www.reststop.com/~carl>
 > Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:23:54 -0800
 >
 > Thanks for any review help.  I didn't get it finished over the
 > weekend, but am hammering on it right now.
 >
 > The part that is "bothering" me at the moment is what to put in the
 > Summary field before my Areas of Expertise.
 >
 > This is what I had, 2 years ago and got slammed by a couple of
 > recruiters as, "You can't know all that", so it got tamed down and
 > then changed to "soft" skills.

If this is not a technical lead position, I wouldn't include the part
about "I led" and "find the right people to get it done".

 > Operations Tools Developer

Just a nit-pic: I would use the verb tense consistently -- either all past
tense (if it was already done) or all present tense.

 > 1980-2004

I would leave out the leadership stuff if this isn't a leadership
position.  That won't frighten them that you'll start dominating each
project...

I would nix all the SyBase, XKL, Biin, BL-10, and Basic stuff (leave in
the ASL, 'tho).

Why do you want this page removed?