dvd (fwd)

--- Begin Message ---
hi Noelle
Just got notification that you ordered my dvd on Chair Yoga. That's great and I will send a copy out...as soon as I get back to the USA...right now I am in Jamaica, after leading a yoga retreat...I am relaxing for a few more days then returning back to Newburyport on Saturday and will stay a few weeks and then come back to Jamaica and stay a longer while until it warms up at home.

How are you doing...t'was great to see you and the family this summer and hope we can do it again sometime.
Did you find work that is fulfilling? Are you practicing yoga still?

Let's stay in touch and let me know how you like the dvd...or maybe you are giving it as a gift???
Namaste,
Angelena

Yoga* Retreats* Wellness Workshops

--- End Message ---