Re: File - 0 Member Pending.txt

--- On Fri, 2/17/12, CSIXPeninsula Moderator <http://www.yahoogroups.com/~CSIXPeninsula-owner> wrote:
> From: CSIXPeninsula Moderator <http://www.yahoogroups.com/~CSIXPeninsula-owner>
> Subject: File - 0 Member Pending.txt
> To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
> Date: Friday, February 17, 2012, 8:27 AM
>
> Thank you for your interest in joining the CSIX Peninsula
> (Burlingame) Yahoo group, a local chapter of CSIX. As a
> prerequisite in approving your membership, please provide
> your answers to the following within 10 days:
>
> 1. Your first and last name;

Robert

> 2. Your phone number (optional),

my-Oakland-voicemail-number

> city and zip code of
> residence;

where-I-live,

> 3. Where did you hear about us;

A colleague in a Promatch Success Team.

> 4. What kind of position are you seeking,

Software engineering, system administration, or development operations.

> and your sector of
> industries;

Would like to move to the computer networking industry, but any industry is fine.

> 5. How do you expect CSIX Peninsula to help you (i.e.
> networking events, support groups);

Networking events and support groups, yes.  Lectures would be nice, but not necessary.

> We will process your application after we hear from you. If
> we do not hear from you after 10 days, we will assume you
> are no longer interested in joining our gourp. As a courtesy
> to our organization and membership, please do not apply if
> you are a potential spammer, product or service advertiser
> or solicitor.
>
> Regards,
>
> CSIX Peninsula (Burlingame) Moderator

Robert