Tomorrow's Interview (fwd)

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Noelle,

Thanks for sending me your RHIT certificate- the PDF worked perfectly. Tomorrow at 11Am please meet Leslie at her office which is located at 1C026 in “Old Main” of the hospital. Leslie is the HIM director.

I have also included the summary of your qualifications that I sent them., as well as your resume that I had tweaked to fit the job. Please print a couple of copies of your resume to take with you.

Noelle, RHIT ( where-I-live)

· 13 years of Coding all types of Inpatient and Outpatient charts. Coded at large 250-365 bed facilities. 97% on AHIMA Inpatient Coding Test

·   Accomplished in coding Cardiac Surgery, OB., Ambulatory Surgery, Newborns, Pediatrics, Transitional care unit, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, ICU, Vascular Surgery, etc.

· Experienced in Alcohol & Drug Detox, Rehab, PTSD women’s & residential program, complex general medical, hospice

· Expertise at coding in large & small hospital facilities- General Acute Care, LTAC, & VA

·   Skilled in Abstracting and Physician Queries

·   Qualified in coding Medicare charts

·   Familiar with 3M, Softmed, Meditech, Quadramed, Quantim, Vista

·   Available now to code full time – out of where-I-live

·   Effective in working as a team player as well working independently

·   Detailed orientated and very organized

· Very prompt in returning phone calls and emails

Best Regards,

Meena Fenske

Recruiter

(805) 277-1017 ex. 104