[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: where-I-live google project fraud?
- To: Noelle <noelle>
- Subject: Re: where-I-live google project fraud?
- From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 09:40:45 -0700
- Keywords: nastiesfile: 0: From http://www.srs.mailroute.net/~SRS0=Fnv+=HL=gmail.com=mandrussow Fri Sep 18 17:57:12 2026, ifile: nonspam -4981.24094868 spam -5271.17360544 downloaded -7220.07262039 ---------
Not sure why you'd want to build in Alviso. Maybe they don't care about
flooding.
> From: O Mandrussow <http://www.gmail.com/~mandrussow>
> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:53:46 -0700
>
> This is from a Sierra Club listserv
>
> Google Data Center:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/15YbdedxfchU6mUArOEGiJVsCK1EhRhkX/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109754396761141976159&rtpof=true&sd=true
>
> Despite repeated, public protestations by Google and the where-I-live planning
> department that this is an "R&D facility," not a data center, CPUC's
> September 17, 2026 draft resolution came to the opposite conclusion. CPUC
> technical staff had full access to PG&E’s confidential agreement with
> Google with details about the data center’s technical specifications,
> construction and energization costs, and the negotiated provisions
> governing Google’s 250-MW data center load.
>
> CPUC must give the city of where-I-live full access to PG&E’s confidential
> agreement with Google that includes the data center’s technical
> specifications and the negotiated provisions governing Google’s 250-MW data
> center load. Now the city must reclassify this project from an "R&D
> facility" to a data center, and also apply the city's full range of
> new/proposed data center environmental review standards to the 250-MW
> Alviso project.