[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Don Dad payments



You should check Excite on Friday to see if it cleared. > From: Noelle <noelle> > Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 09:44:48 -0700 (PDT) > > ok > > On Wed, 16 Sep 2026, robert wrote: > > > To: Noelle <noelle> > > > > Well, I didn't get anything about it not clearing, so I guess it worked. > > > > Would you want to come with me to BMO to close my account some time next > > week? I would have the final check written to you and have you deposit it > > to your Excite account. We can walk across the street and deposit it in > > the Premier One ATM. > > > > > From: robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert> > > > Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2026 07:17:52 -0700 > > > > > > FWIW, my $10,000 deposit went through. Not sure if it settled / cleared, > > > yet, 'tho. > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Why do you want this page removed?