Work sucks (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:59:19 -0500
From: Doreen <http://www.comcast.net/~d>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Work sucks

 Hi Noelle,

You wrote about your work at a great time!

I'm still at my job that sucks and sucks more each day.  If I didn't need
the bucks, I would have quit much sooner.

Last week, the CEO brother had a meeting, where he said nasty things
about several of us, including me.  He (again) blamed me because we don't
have a definite holiday schedule.  I do not make the decisions; it is HIS
fault that we don't have something 99% of companies have.  If I had a say in
this, I would have the 2007 schedule done months ago.

Last month, he "experimented" with a monthly pay schedule.  Of course, it
was late.  I e-mailed him with a copy to my home e-mail on November 1 to ask
him for my October pay.  Yes, that pissed him off.  The fucker told me to go
into my savings.  After a few minutes, he gave me a paper check.

Friday morning, I put a day off request under the CFO brother's door.
After 4pm, I asked the CEO to approve it because the CFO didn't.  The CEO
yelled at me to not "give it to him at the last minute" after I told the
CEO that I put the form under his door in the MORNING.  The CFO typically is
in the office from 10am to 4pm; averages less than five hours of work a
week and gets a six-figure salary.  I have an appointment for a flu shot
(and maybe more with the way I've felt lately) and fully intend to go to
my appointment.  I will write another e-mail to the assholes because I
don't have an approved form for tomorrow.

There is another brother, COO, who gets a six-figure salary for
walking around the office and checking who is in the kitchen.  A sister,
marketer, gets a six-figure salary for showing up a few days a month
(if that many) and acting like a princess.

I have vacation time to use up and hope to find something better by the end
of the year.

I would love for the place I work at to shut down; they certainly deserve
to.

Doreen