RE: Work sucks (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:53:37 -0500
From: Doreen <http://www.comcast.net/~d>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: RE: Work sucks

 Hi Noelle,

Is there any way I could have the company investigated?  I also suspect
money laundering by the family; Kamal bragged about how the family has a
house paid by $1 million in cash.  The oldest brother of the family, Syed,
has a company in Geneva and funds my workplace.  They also have something
going on in Bermuda.

I'll see if there is anything about Ptech.

Doreen