order pctekonline-51601 from PCTek Online

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Pctekonline

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to
http://order.store.yahoo.com/OS/stat?pctekonline+51601+4d9a1d4340bd8f715d05

Date                                                      Mon Dec  4 22:29:50
EST 2006
Ship to                                                   Robert
                                                          c/o Tell_me
                                                          my-April-2006-work-address.

                                                          US United States
Bill to                                                   Robert
                                                          .
                                                          where-I-live
                                                          US United States
                                                          my-Oakland-voicemail-number
CVV2 # (3 digit # on back of card after credit card) #    694
E-Mail
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (emailed)
Via                                                       UPS Ground
Residential
Payment                                                   MasterCard

Name                      Code           Qty   Each  Options
PCTek 5 Port 10/100       CTUH4005         1  19.00
Base-T Fast Ethernet Hub
15 Feet Enhanced Cat'5e   CB6015E          1   5.00  Color = Yellow(+0.75)
350MHz Ethernet Cable (9
color options)
10' A to Mini B USB 2.0   91010B20         1   4.50
Cable
                                    Subtotal  28.50
                                    Shipping  11.24
                                         Tax   0.00