PCTek Online Order pctekonline-51601

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order from PCTekOnline.com.

The payment option you chose is ?Pay by Master?. But for some reason it was
declined. So we couldn?t process your order at this moment.

Please verify your billing information carefully incl. the card number, exp.
date, 3-digit CVV2 Pin number, also the billing and shipping address, and
contact us A.S.A.P. You may also contact the card-issuing bank to find out
more details.

You can reach our Sales Department at http://www.pctekonline.com/~sales, or call at
(888) 860-4416. Once the problem resolved, we are going to send the
merchandise to you through UPS right away.

Your cooperation for this matter is greatly appreciated.

Sales Dept.
PCTek Online (www.pctekonline.com)

Why do you want this page removed?