Re: tipping housecleaners

 > From: "k" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:13:13 -0800
 >
 > > What's the typical tip for a housecleaner?
 > well, this all depends on the client.  a few give me what i
 > charge them for the cleaning.  so i bill them $60.00 and the
 > tip is $60.00.  some give $25.00 when the bill is $70.00.  i
 > think people give what they can afford.  i keep this in mind
 > when tip time comes around.  and, while i love cookies and
 > such, a bit of cash is more appreciated than food.

OK, I'll tip accordingly.  Noelle?   Can you remind me?

 > > How are you these days?
 > i am much better now, i had a bad cold/flu thingy for a while.
 >
 > > Have any vacation?
 > not really.  i get christmas and new years day off.  but
 > that is it.  coordinating time off can be difficult.  this
 > year i think i just need to take a couple of weeks off,
 > though, i am getting burned out.

Yeah, I may know how you feel...

 > how are you both?

I'm OK.  I'm looking forward to some time off.

Noelle can fill in her side of the story...

 > how is your holiday season going so far?

OK, so far.  I did manage to accidentally send a gift card to my sister's
wrong address.  So, she may have to interact with her ex-beau to get the
card.  Faux paux.

We may go to an x-mas party in S.F.  Haven't decided yet.

Oh, and our manager will be taking care of our cat.  It was embarrassing
showing him the litter box.  Oh, well.

 > hope all is well,
 > kathryn

Why do you want this page removed?