Re: tipping housecleaners

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Robert wrote:

Date: 21 Dec 2006 18:05:16 -0800
From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
To: k <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
Cc: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: tipping housecleaners

OK, I'll tip accordingly. Noelle? Can you remind me?

I'm reminding you now.

Yeah, I may know how you feel...

Do you want to go to a weekend yoga retreat in Aptos?I'm going at the end of January.

Noelle can fill in her side of the story...

I'm enjoying unemployment still. I got Clinical Coding Workout book so I started doing that. I need to review since future jobs will probably have coding tests and I need to prepare. I cooked persimmon chocolate stout cake with ganache which turned out wierd, but tasty enough.Made orange chocolate almond milk tapioca today.

Faux paux.

do you mean faux pas?

We may go to an x-mas party in S.F. Haven't decided yet.

my dad's coming Xmas eve and we are going to a fancy Indian restaurant.Probably go to Denny's Xmas breakfast then they are going to Gail's daughter's in Healdsburg.

Oh, and our manager will be taking care of our cat.  It was embarrassing
showing him the litter box.  Oh, well.

someone's gotta do it.

happy solstice!
Noelle