trip to San Francisco on Tuesday

So, here's the trade-off for getting to S.F. tomorrow:

 1) It looks like going to Millbrae would be faster to get there (~1.5
    hours).  However, since I'd land at the start of the rush hour, I'm
    guessing it would take about 30 minutes extra to get back.
 2) Going via Fremont BART is longer (~1.8 hours), mainly because of the
    time required to find parking.  But, there's very little commute
    traffic coming back from Fremont.

It looks like, in either case, I'll be back in time to go to our PATCA
event in Sunnyvale tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Why do you want this page removed?