Fw: New Meetup - Drinks and Dinner in Mountain View - this Saturday!

Wanna go?
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, Priya, sent the following message to some members of South Bay DINKs and SINKs:

Hello friends,

Let's meet for some drinks, appetizers and fun conversations. This brewery is known for its happy hour, during which 10 appetizers are half-off and beer is $3.25 a pint. Their happy hour ends at 6:30, so be sure to get there well before that if you want to order anything. Here is a link to their happy hour menu.

We will have dinner at Amarin Thai, which is less than two blocks away. I've made reservations for us for 6:30 pm. Please click on this link a link to the restaurant, so you can check out the menu and prices.

Tied House won't do separate checks and they have an 18% gratuity. Amarin Thai charges a gratuity of 15%, and they too may not be able to do separate checks. So it will be convenient for all if you keep track of what you consume and carry enough cash to cover your expenses.

To sign up: http://www.meetup.com/South-Bay-DINKs-and-SINKs/events/53382252/

See you there!

-Priya

To visit South Bay DINKs and SINKs, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/South-Bay-DINKs-and-SINKs/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?