[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What Historians Say pipeline
- To: noelle
- Subject: Re: What Historians Say pipeline
- From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:25:39 -0700
- Keywords: nastiesfile: 0: From robert Sat Sep 12 16:00:00 2026, ifile: nonspam -379.06789684 spam -468.73303699 downloaded -556.50537968 ---------
BTW, https://www.youtube.com/@FallofCivilizations is the whole series.
I guess you can tell what I'm thinking about.
I'm going to move ahead with creating a meetup. Hopefully, it won't be
wasted time.
> From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
> Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2026 10:30:21 -0700
>
> We need to fill up the pipeline.
>
> I think we should continue watching that PBS Youtube about Turkey. I
> think this could be a contender ('tho it gets a bit complex because it
> becomes harder to jump in the middle of the series).
>
> What do you think?