[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What Historians Say pipeline
- To: noelle
- Subject: Re: What Historians Say pipeline
- From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 10:02:29 -0700
- Keywords: nastiesfile: 0: From robert Sat Sep 12 16:00:00 2026, ifile: nonspam -379.06789684 spam -468.73303699 downloaded -556.50537968 ---------
I created a new meetup and came up with a few questions.
I'm think we're going have to consider expanding the size of the segments
in the Youtube videos because, for example, stretching 17 minutes of this
video into a 1.5 hour discussion may be difficult.
Anyway, we can discuss it at the meetup.
> From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
> Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:25:39 -0700
>
> BTW, https://www.youtube.com/@FallofCivilizations is the whole series.
>
> I guess you can tell what I'm thinking about.
>
> I'm going to move ahead with creating a meetup. Hopefully, it won't be
> wasted time.