[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: What Historians Say pipeline



> From: Noelle <noelle> > Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 10:29:48 -0700 (PDT) > > yeah there is not enough to discuss with 17 minutes of video OK, I'll stretch it to 30 minutes now instead of waiting 'til later. I'll be able to ask more questions. > On Sun, 13 Sep 2026, Robert wrote: > > I created a new meetup and came up with a few questions. > > > > I'm think we're going have to consider expanding the size of the segments > > in the Youtube videos because, for example, stretching 17 minutes of this > > video into a 1.5 hour discussion may be difficult. > > > > Anyway, we can discuss it at the meetup. > > > > > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert) > > > Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:25:39 -0700 > > > > > > BTW, https://www.youtube.com/@FallofCivilizations is the whole series. > > > > > > I guess you can tell what I'm thinking about. > > > > > > I'm going to move ahead with creating a meetup. Hopefully, it won't be > > > wasted time.


Why do you want this page removed?